[IDV #OES-863499]: request new function!

Hi,

> When I use unlocked window(like probe/time series), I wish this window alway
> top over other window. That may be more convenient to view. How can I
> archieve this? Thanks very much!

This is not something we can do currently.

Also - while we appreciate and encourage any use of the IDV we really do have
limited resources here at the Unidata Program Center and your frequency of
support requests is starting to be burdensome. We'd appreciate it if you would
peruse our support documentation:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/Support.html
and try to throttle back the frequency of your requests.

Thanks,
Jeff

Ticket ID: OES-863499
Department: Support IDV