[IDV #OAA-253203]: GBX file created after loading a GRIB file

Hi Jessica-

Ah, life on the bleeding edge. ;-)

This is a known issue, but before it can be fixed, there are some
other bugs in the grib decoder that need to be cleared up.  We're
hoping to get that cleared up in the next week or so.

Don

Ticket ID: OAA-253203
Department: Support IDV