[IDV #FII-861647]: colour editor is broken

> I saw the changing pointer but did not realise it would be a paintbrush.
Yeah, it was kind of a crappy paintbrush icon. I've changed it now.

> I got working now. On one side it is quite nice for say "freehand"
> colouring, but I wonder how to handle precise work in a busy area of
> breakpoints (my main application). I will wait for the updated UI and Guide!

That was Don's comment as well. I have just modified this  so as you mouse over
the color bar a gray line is drawn where you are mousing and the range value is
shown below. A single click when in fill mode will set the color at the slot.

Also - when you have a selected breakpoint and you are in fill mode then any
change in the color chooser at the bottom will be applied automatically to the
breakpoint slot.

Also - I show a color swatch next to the fill mode button to show what is the
currently selected color.

Jeff

Ticket ID: FII-861647
Department: Support IDV