[IDV #QHL-990399]: Question About SREF Wind Plot

Jacob-

> Hey, is there a way to derive 3D flow vectors from the SREF ensprod_biasc?
> The SREF under the Georesources server does not have any derived data like
> the GFS or NAM do.  The SREF model runs under the Experimental RAMADDA server
> has many 3D derived products for the SREF.  Is there a way I can implement
> desired derived products?

I added aliases for U and V for the WeightedAverage21 wind products
and that is available in the latest nightly build.  That provides
the derived wind products (vectors, speed, divergence).

You can use the Tools->Alias Editor to add aliases for any
of the variable names.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: QHL-990399
Department: Support IDV