[IDV #BQW-105753]: Lock on data reading?

Don,

> I'm trying to load in a bundle and it is "hanging" on the reading.  I'm
> including the stack trace because it looks like the ThreadManager is
> waiting on something.

Looks like there are 2 socket reads that are hung up. The other ThreadManager
threads are waiting on the http connection pool:
        - waiting on <0x09997030> (a
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$ConnectionPool)

So, a couple of things...
First, it looks like the 2 reads are waiting on the server. Maybe this is the
return of the problem we had last year with hanging reads.

Second - John should look at why there seems to only be 2 http threads active
and the other 2 are waiting in the ConnectionPool

-Jeff

Ticket ID: BQW-105753
Department: Support IDV