[Support #MYL-134564]: RE: IDV for NOAA/NMFS project

Hi David,
This is Jeff.

> Build is working now and all is well - you were right, it was the JAVA3D
> installation was not set up correctly.
>
> I will follow up about starting the modification I want to make.
>
> Do you have an example of a plugin that modifies the user interface in IDV?
> It would be helpful to have a model to work from. The core IDV developer page
> seems to give the general idea but it is a little too abstract.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/dev/arch/CoreIdv.html

We make user interfaces using an xml skin:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/page_idvuserinterfaces.html

Attached are a couple of different example plugins. simpleidv/jar changes the
menu bar and the choosers.
globeidv.jar has a very simple UI.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MYL-134564