[IDV #QQW-128464]: IDV Dashboard

Hi Hazari-

> Here is the msg I have on the terminal window..
>
> Java 3D WARNING : reported GLX version = 1.2
> GLX version 1.3 or higher is required
> The reported version number may be incorrect.  There is a known
> ATI driver bug in glXQueryVersion that incorrectly reports the GLX
> version as 1.2 when it really is 1.3, so Java 3D will attempt to
> run anyway.
>
> I checked the drivers for NVIDIA display on my Win Xp box and they are 2.1.2
> version.  Don’t know how it says 1.2 version.

The problem is the X server you are using does not support the
necessary GLX version.

One option would be to ssh into your remote system using -Y and
then running the IDV.

Another option would be to use the compatibility Java 3D (1.3.1)
on your Linux box.  This is an option when installing the IDV.
I'm not sure if that will work.

> I also installed Jave 3D 1.3 version on my PC.  Still no luck..

Don Murray

Ticket ID: QQW-128464
Department: Support IDV