[IDV #EQX-211532]: help with scripting camera changes

> Hi Jeff. Thanks so much for doing this. I downloaded the latest build
> and tried to use your isl file on my test.xidv file (which I've
> attached) but I get the error "Unknown tag:viewpoint" and then the IDV
> exists. My xidv file was created in an earlier version of IDV but I
> opened it in the newest version and then resaved it. Any idea on what
> could be up?

Hi Katie,
Sorry, it looks like the build did not run last night. Don is off camping this
weekend and he usually manages the build.

You can grab the idv.jar and auxdata.jar at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/support/
and drop them into your IDV install dir. I just built those now and it should
(?) work.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EQX-211532
Department: Support IDV