[IDV #RQU-803109]: Question about runoff...

Hello again-

> I am  sendig your requierements a New Water Runoff  Bundle  and a related
> Ppt at day July 7, 2009, about the " Water Runoff" problem.
>
> Thanks again for your support and God Bless you.

Thank you for the information.  I don't see anything there out of the ordinary.
 Is it possible for you to try this on another machine using the bundle you
sent me?

What kind of video card is in this system? Did you upgrade the graphics driver
as I suggested with the volume rendering problem?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: RQU-803109
Department: Support IDV