[IDV #QXT-717142]: ISL syntax to Make data source local for ADDE images

Hi-

Sorry for the delay in responding.

> Full Name: Lei Lu
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.7b3 build date:2009-06-19 07:07 UTC
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6 version: 1.6.0_14-ea
> j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Description of problem: Hi
>
> how can i automate dowloading ADDE images once added to my Field selector ->
> Make data source local using the ISL ?

There's no way to do this through ISL.

Are you just trying to copy over images?  If so, you might want to take a
different
approach.

Let me know in more detail what you are trying to accomplish and I'll try to
figure some solution for you.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: QXT-717142
Department: Support IDV