[Miscellaneous #VOV-603897]: Regarding VEMAP download

Hi Shraddha,

re:
> I am not able to get a link from where I can download VEMAP linux version.
> Please help me regarding this.

VEMAP was a large, collaborative, multi-agency program to simulate and
understand
ecosystem dynamics for the continental United States.   It is not specifically
a visualization/analysis tool.

In looking through the various NCAR/CGD webpages related to VEMAP, we saw
that the GDV (Gridded Data Viewer) that we developed some time ago is mentioned,
but the links to the package are out of date.  We strongly suggest that you
download the Unidata IDV (Integrated Data Viewer) and use it to look at the
datasets available from the VEMAP web pages.

Before you download the IDV, you must register with the Unidata website:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Simply click on the Login link at the top of our HomePage and complete
work you way through the process as a someone not yet registered as
a user.  As soon as you are registered, you will be able to get the IDV
through the Downloads link under the ToolBox section on the left hand
side of our HomePage.

Ticket ID: VOV-603897
Department: Support Miscellaneous