[IDV #MLD-292302]: Broken line to jar files

Hi David-

> The link to the ancillary libraries (VisAD, netCDF, etc) on this page:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/advanced/SourceBuild.html
>

> Gives a 404 not found?
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/ftp/idv_jars_2.7u1.zip

It's a versionitis problem.  When we do the workshop, we point to the
nightly build.  However, on the released  version, that didn't get
changed.

I just changed the page above to point to the 2.7u2 zip files.  Alternatively,
you can run through the tutorial under the nightly build:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly/docs/workshop/

which should have the correct links.

Unfortunately, we're in the midst of editing the workshop docs in prep for next
week's workshop, so it's not easy to make a true fix to the released version.
I'll see what I can do.

Don

Ticket ID: MLD-292302
Department: Support IDV