[IDV #TNI-559375]: Any way to tell IDV to use the "last" time step?

HI Rich,

> I've become a fan of the Forecast Model Run Collection, which grows in
> the number of time steps it has every day (since it aggregates all the
> data from the beginning of the year and adds on the latest forecast).
> I'd like to fire up an IDV bundle and see the last time step of our
> FMRC each day.  Is there a way to tell IDV to use the "last" time step
> from a particular file or OPeNDAP URL?

If the number of times are changing then no, we cannot do that. The time
selection is index based so we keep around, e.g., the 0th time, 3rd time, 5th
time, etc., and this is relative to the start not the end time.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TNI-559375
Department: Support IDV