[IDV #KUK-524844]: false temperature reading from adde.eumetsat.int

Hi HP-

> Glad to see my my RGs back! Thanks.

It's the old - "but I only changed one line!". Thanks for catching that so
quickly.  Another change you should see is better units listing for the
radiances.

> What about my earlier  requests about the type problem with pixel units
> vs power operations

This is a low-level VisAD issue and I need some input from Steve Emmerson
on it.

>and the grib format for the new operational suite by ECMWF?

Robb is supposed to be working on that.  I'll check with him and have him
get back to you.

> from grey Darmstadt (back it is sunny), HP

Still sunny here.  We'll probably have the first frost this Thursday so that's
it for the garden!

Don

> Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> > Hi HP-
> >

> >> Full Name: HansPeter Roesli
> >> Email Address: address@hidden
> >> Package Version: 2.7u2 build date:@DATE@
> >> Operating System: Linux
> >> Hardware: Java: home: /home/user/IDV_2.7u2/jre version: 1.6.0_13 j3d:1.5.2
> >> fcs (build4)
> >> Description of problem: HI
> >>
> >> I note that build of 26 and 27 Sep show wrong temperature values for data
> >> from adde.eumetsat.in and the SSEC servert. Build of 18 Sep that still
> >> happens to be on my Vista PC shows correct temperature values. Something
> >> must have gone wrong on 26 Sep or 1-2 days earlier.
> >>

> > Thanks for catching this.  It will be fixed in the next nightly build.
> >

> >> from a marvellous early autumn (sorry - fall), HP
> >>

> > from an equally marvellous autumn day in Boulder,
> >
> > Don
> >
> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: KUK-524844
> > Department: Support IDV