[netCDFJava #VZT-405755]: skew-t with wrfout data

Hi Randy-

> IDV allows you to display two panes simultaneously and allows for
> different data sets to be loaded into each one. I notice when i zoom,
> however, it applies to both panes and not just one or the other. Can
> this be controlled.

Use the Projections->Share Views menu to turn on the sharing of projections and
rotations.  By default, it is set on for both views.

> Also, can i capture both panes as an image and save them together.

In the View->Capture->Image dialog, if you select the Full Window option,
you'll get both together.  There is no way to get just the views without the
rest of the frame contents, though.

Don

Ticket ID: VZT-405755
Department: Support IDV