[IDV #YRE-759416]: U.S. County Outlines problem

Hi Henry,

> Here are two screen captures of the Dashboard and Map View windows
> (attached).
>
> You can see what is going on with the U.S. County Outlines map, and
> that the
> Country Outlines map is not selected.
>
> To repeat, what's interesting is that on my home PC, this problem does
> not occur.

That looks like it is a graphics card or driver problem, especially since its
machine specific.  We haven't seen this with county outlines but there are lots
of polygons in that map.

You might try updating your graphics drivers.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YRE-759416
Department: Support IDV