[IDV #GYD-345655]: How can I set the color of a particular display label?

Morning Rich,

> How can I set the color of the text used in the display label?
>
> I looked in the Users Manual and in the Display Settings, and although
> I can easily change the value of the display label (in my case, I'm
> changing it to "GLOS: GLERL Huron %shortname%  %timestamp%", I could
> not figure out where the color of the text is being set.

For an individual display control go to View menu->Display List ->Color
If you want to set the color for all of the displays go to the View window's
Property dialog:
View->Properties
You can set the font and color for all displays there.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: GYD-345655
Department: Support IDV