[IDV #ZRA-370700]: quick question about the "wire box" limits

Hi Rich-

> I'm loading model results from all around the country, and the display
> view range (the wire box limits) are automatically being set to the
> extents of the last data I load.  I want to set the view so that the
> whole US is shown (the region shown by the wire box), not just the
> range of the last dataset.   If I "reload data" on another display, I
> can get the box to reset to that display, but how can I get it set to
> a region that is not any displays, but the extent of ALL the displays?
> (or set it manually).   I looked in the users guide and could not
> figure it out.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but you could manually set
the projection to an area that covers each display's data first and uncheck the
Projections->Auto-set Projection.  That will keep the projection you
have set manually and all data will be reprojection into that.

Is that what you are looking for?

Don

Ticket ID: ZRA-370700
Department: Support IDV