[IDV #ZAF-180182]: when scripting, some images "zoom out"

Hi Katie,

> Good morning. I've been doing several large runs, generating several years
> worth of simulations of WRF data. When I look through my images (8 images per
> day for 10 years) I notice 2 things. One, some of them are zoomed way out. My
> bundle is set up to generate images zoomed in on a certain location and most
> do that, but some random images will appear zoomed out (looks like to the
> default view when i first opened my data with IDV). Do you know what causes
> this? Or a way to prevent it from happening?
Wow, that's alot of images (24000?). Kind of hard for me to test that here :-)
One thing you could try is to add a <pause seconds="1"/> after you create the
displays.

> The second issue is similar, but more subtle. Some of my images will be
> slightly more zoomed in then all the others. It's only noticeable when
> viewing all the images in quicktime; my movie appears to "jiggle" slightly.
> Again, this doesn't happen most of the time, but it happens enough that it's
> become an issue (especially when trying to sort through 10 years of images).
> Have you seen this problem before? Any idea on how to correct it?

Can you send me two example images? One good and one that is "jiggled"?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZAF-180182
Department: Support IDV