[IDV #LBC-866411]: Unable to capture trajectories in PS

Hi Adam,

This is Jeff.

> Just downloaded the latest release (2009-11-28 08:28 build) and it
> won't plot any text point data.  I don't get an error when I add the
> source, it just doesn't do anything, and doesn't appear to be hung in
> the middle of a process.  When I run the original release (2.7u2) I
> have no problems.  I also can't get ps to save with a map shape file
> (same error as before: GC overhead limit exceeded).

Unfortunately while Don was fixing the ps output I've been breaking the text
point data (a Thanksgiving weekend project).

Can you send me the text point data file that is failing?

I'll let Don handle the ps output problems.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LBC-866411
Department: Support IDV