[McV #LQX-280027]: IOUtil.getInputStream request

> I just created a simple test for this and I do see the 302 code (and 301
> using a simple test webpage) using
>huc.getResponseCode().  It looks like in this particular case (UW Wireless
>network) simply checking for

In my test I never saw the redirect. Not sure what your server is doing that is
different. I'll double check my test.

>huc.getResponseCode() == 30x and throwing an exception would work...

I think that might be OK to do without breaking anything.

>Also, if you are seeing HTTP 200s, using
>huc.setFollowRedirects(false) ought to prevent the redirect from being
>followed.

But then we would be missing valid redirects.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LQX-280027
Department: Support McV