[IDV #ASH-660090]: Change colour of value plot labels

Hi Simon,

> Description of problem: Dear team, I can't seem to find where I can change
> the colour of a value plot from the default pink, which can be very difficult
> to read on certain colour scheme backdrops (see attachment image).  Could we
> have an option to change the colour or have the default as black please?

The value plots use layout models for the display. Layout models can be edited
with the Layout Model Editor:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/tools/StationModelEditor.html

In the Value Plot display control GUI there is a button showing the layout
model. Next to it is an edit button which brings up the layout model editor. In
the editor double (or right) click on the component you want to change  the
color of and bring up the properties dialog for that component. There is a
Foreground color widget. When done with the properties save the layout model
with File->Save. This should apply the change to your display.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ASH-660090
Department: Support IDV