[IDV #ZYN-499864]: Scripting

Hi Bob,

> I seem to be having issues using the resize tag in an isl file. The isl
> initially runs fine then hits the resize tag resulting in an
> "resize: unknown tag" error or something to that effect.
>
> I have pasted the isl/xml content below, perhaps I am doing something
> wrong, however I have following the workshop manual samples regarding
> resizing an image - or at least I think I have!!!

The resize tag is an operator on the image and needs to be inside the image tag.

e.g.:

> <isl debug="true" loop="1" offscreen="true" sleep="60.0minutes">
> <bundle clear="true" file="${islpath}/gfsurface.xidv" wait="true"/>
> <image file="${islpath}/gfsurface.png">
     <resize width="800"/>
</image>

Also, you probably don't need to do the second resize:
> <resize height="600"/>

As the first resize will set the height so as to maintain the aspect ratio of
the image.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZYN-499864
Department: Support IDV