[McV #MTV-475423]: Interstate maps need updating. [680]

Hi Becky,

> We got this from one of our users at NASA-Langley.
> What is your policy on updating the default maps in IDV?

Most of the maps at the website they pointed at we have available as plugins.
Furthermore, while one of the roads map has more roads it actually is not as
accurate as our current interstate highway map.

If you guys can come across a better interstate highway map then we'd be happy
to replace our current one. Also, if there are other maps you'd like included
(as a plugin) please send us the maps and we will create and release a plugin
for them.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MTV-475423
Department: Support McV