[IDV #CDH-643541]: IDV 2.7 rendering issue

Hi Ernie-

Happy New Year.  I'm cleaning up some old e-mails.

Try using the Spurious Map Line bugfix plugin and see if this fixes the
problems you've
had on your Windows systems.  Use the Tools->Plugin Manager menu to bring up the
plugin manager and then install the Bug Fixes->Spurious Map Line Fix plugin.

Don Murray

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any difference between 2.7b2 and
2.7u1. in fact I now can see issues with simple 2d images (e.g. world outlines
map), there are spurious straightlines that appear in the image. Monitors are
24" widescreen formats and I have tried 19" sqaures with little difference
between them.

I also just tried running on an R200 RHEL 5.3 box with the same 24" monitors
and it looks fine, so it must be some kind of windows issue

Ernie

Ticket ID: CDH-643541
Department: Support IDV