[IDV #WEE-128147]: specific image, from an specific latitude and longitude, and with an time and date specific

Hello-

> I can see the most recent image of an aqua and terra satellites, using
> IDV with the next steps:
>
> Dashboard -> Data Choosers -> Sat & Radar -> Images
> server: nanuk.eosdis.nasa.gov
>
> Dataset: NANUK
>
> e.g: chosing the channel thermal IR (~11 um)
>
> so how I can see an specific image, from an specific latitude and
> longitude, and with an time and date specific? and how I can export it
> with the terminal?

If you select the Absolute tab in the Times area, you will get a listing of the
image times.  (It seems like the server is slow to return the list of available
times).  Select the time(s) you want and in the Location section of the
chooser, put in
the coordinates you want as DD:MM (ex: 9:56 84:05) or decimal degrees (ex: 9.93
84.08).

> e.g: San José / Costa Rica
>
> 9°56? N 84°5? W

You can select the size of the image you want from the other controls in the
chooser.

Check the Create Display button and select Add Source.  That will retrieve the
data and display it.

To capture the image, use the View->Capture->Image.. menu.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: WEE-128147
Department: Support IDV