[IDV #OTE-796636]: question about "getData" method

> Full Name: Wahyu Sari
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.7\jre version: 1.6.0_11
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Dear Sir/Mrs,
>
> First of all, I would like to wish you a Happy Merry Christmas.

Hi,
Thanks for the holiday wish and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

> Through this email, I would like to ask you something related to get a subset
> of data (time, latitude and longitude) from data source by using script. In
> this case, I faced some difficulties.

You can do strides, times, spatial subsets and levels but it is kind of
complicated and ugly. So, I made some changes to how this is done. They will be
in tonight's build. Attached is an example jython script that uses the new API
and shows how to do the subsets, etc. I hope this helps.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: OTE-796636
Department: Support IDV