[IDV #REB-227375]: Problem With Autosize Function For Windbarbs

Hi Jacob-

Happy New Year!

> Full Name: Jacob Gore
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.8b2 build date:2009-12-22 21:34 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/idv/IDV_2.8b2/jre version: 1.6.0_17 j3d:1.5.2 fcs
> (build4)
> Description of problem: The autosize function for windbarb displays is not
> properly sizing the wind barbs when I zoom in or out on a map in the IDV.
> When I enable
> the autosize function for windbarbs and go to zoom in or out of the map
> display, the windbarbs appear too large for the display and thus
> become unreadable and I have to therefore go and manually adjust the size of
> the windbarbs, scaling them down.  Thereafter, I go back and
> try zooming again with the autosize function enabled, but the windbarbs go
> back to being too large for the map display.  There appears to be
> some conflict between the autosize and manual-size functions of the windbarbs.

Try using the latest nightly build.  There was a bug in this initially and I
thought I fixed it.  If it's still a problem, send a bundle that illustrates
the problem.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: REB-227375
Department: Support IDV