[IDV #QFI-610149]: Inverted radar display

Hi Craig,

> I just downloaded the nightly build of version 2.8 and installed it on my
> MacBook Pro laptop (Mac OS X 64-bit Snow Leopard 10.6.2).
>
> The problem persists. See the attached screen shot of a volume scan of the
> reflectivity, which shows the elevation angles underground.
>
> Any idea what is happening?

We put together a zidv bundle that holds your data and also has a background
image and a location/axis indicator with solid planes. Can you try loading the
IDV with this bundle:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/get/radar.zidv?entryid=27937dd7-5f0b-47ca-92db-2226a8f935f3
You can either save the link off to disk or load the URL into the URL chooser.

You should get an image like the attached. (Hopefully).

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QFI-610149
Department: Support IDV