[IDV #QFI-610149]: Inverted radar display

Hi Craig,

> Yep, that works! See attached screenshot.
>
> What changed? I am running the same version of IDV as before.

To be honest we really don't know what is going on. In the past we have
experienced some visual oddities similar to what you had. Its like all of a
sudden the mind is thinking that things are flipped. However, with your radar
volume it was pretty clear that something was going on in the IDV.

If you load in the original display that was showing the flipping is it still a
problem? Try adding a background image.

> I sure appreciate your help - I love IDV!

We appreciate the comment. Thanks!

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QFI-610149
Department: Support IDV