[Support #OOS-311916]: WPP/WRFPRS* files in IDV

Hi Elliot-

> I am producing hourly or tri-hourly WRFPRS files from the WPP program, for a
> 93-hour forecast period.  This leaves me with a good number of WRFPRS files-
> 31 or 93 of them in fact.  IDV will read all of them, but at present it
> appears I have to load all of the files individually into IDV and analyze
> them individually.  This takes away the option of looking at time-series data
> for a given gridpoint and exporting the data in CSV format, which is
> something I want to do.  Is there a way to consolidate the WRFPRS files
> before I try to load them into IDV, or is there a way that IDV can
> consolidate the WRFPRS files for me so I can read all the files as one
> (similar to how one can with a regular wrfout* file)?

In the Files Chooser, select the files you want to load and set the Data Source
Type to be "Aggregate Grids by Time".  That will load them as one dataset and
then you can do time series and animations.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: OOS-311916
Department: Support IDV