[IDV #KDG-236155]: Where can I find a glossary of terms for the IDV Software information display?

Hi Luis,

> There are a lot of information generated with the software IDV.
>
> Where can I get the meaning of all values generated by the IDV software?
>
> For example: In the attached image, we can visualize the standard
> atmosphere. What is the meaning of Standard Atmosphere and its
> visualization display?
>
> What is the ICAO Standard atmosphere?
>
> Also the mean of all the variables measured by Softwrae IDV?
>
> Where can I find a glossary of terms for the IDV Software information
> display?

The IDV does not produce that data it just displays data that is produced
elsewhere.

For a glossary you might want to look at:
http://amsglossary.allenpress.com/glossary/search

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KDG-236155
Department: Support IDV