[IDV #SSU-693174]: Error in time listing when using "most recent" mode

Hi Jason,

> Description of problem: I just installed IDV 2.8u1 on Gentoo x64 and was
> recent files.  When it had loaded them and switched to the field selector tab
> I noticed that the times were labeled from "Most Recent" to "Tenth most
> Recent" but then it went to "10th most recent" to "14th most recent", This
> ended up stating 10th in 2 forms but the images were loaded correctly. There
> was not a duplicate at "Tenth" and "10th"  This appears to just be a text
> generation error.

Was this data from the "NEXRAD - Remote" chooser or from the "ADDE Level III"
chooser?

What I get in nexrad remote is the actual time listings. For the ADDE the
ordinal values are correct.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SSU-693174
Department: Support IDV