[IDV #UDF-385658]: Nightly build/developer blog?

Hi Kevin,

> We talked briefly @ the Usercomm about using the developer blog as a
> communication tool.  I like to periodically grab the nightly builds, but
> have no idea what might have been added/changed since the last time.
> Any thoughts on setting up an IDV blog so that new additions to the
> nightly build could be visible to us all?

That's a good idea and we are looking into it. Something we were thinking of
doing
is having an RSS reader embedded right into the IDV so when you run it show the
user
information about new releases, etc. Any thoughts?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: UDF-385658
Department: Support IDV