[IDV #LGM-145713]: Odd IDV map behavior

Hi Jim,

> Nope, it's still there.  See attached.  I am running on a Mac...but 10.5
> for the OS if I remember right.

I'm trying to track down your map problem. Can you try loading the attached
bundle. Its just a satellite image and a map. This works fine on my Mac.

Can you replicate the problem in a bundle with remote data and send us the
bundle. The bundle you originally attached has data from your file system.

Thanks,
Jeff

> >> I've noticed some strange behavior with regards to maps in the latest IDV
> >> release (2.8b1).  For example, some of my favorites come up with the map
> >> behind satellite imagery, and can't get it to move to the front.
> >>
> >> In the attached image (and bundle - using a remote feed so I hope you can
> >> replicate), notice how the shoreline of the Great Salt Lake disappears.
> >> This is not because it is below the terrain.  If I rotate, it disappears
> >> into "thin air."  Further, this plot should have interstates on it, but I
> >> can't lift them up either.

Ticket ID: LGM-145713
Department: Support IDV