[IDV #IBB-842776]: IDV Direcotry Data Source

> That problem is solved.
Good.

> My next question is related to ISL scripting.
>
> Following that example isl file multiplefiles.isl:
>
> <isl offscreen="false">
> <fileset  pattern=".*\.nc">
> <echo message="File: ${file}"/>
> <bundle file="${islpath}/test.xidv">
> <!-- This sets the data file in the bundle to the ${file} -->
> <setfiles datasource=".*" file="${file}"/>
> </bundle>
> <pause seconds="20"/>
> </fileset>
> </isl>
>
> I want to dynamically generate each image file based on each file
> ${file}, but that file contains path and link from a location I only
> have read permission, my question is:
>
> How can I extract the (only) file name (without file extension) from
> ${file}?
> Say ${file}="/myserver/mydirectory/myfile1.nc"

I did not document this in the ISL docs (I am now) but along with the file
property
there is also a filetail and a fileprefix property.
e.g.:
${file} is the full filename, e.g.,. /test/data/example.nc
${filetail} is the file name: example.nc
${fileprefix} is the full path with the suffix stripped off, e.g.:
/test/data/example

I see I should have a property which is the fileprefix without the dir path.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IBB-842776
Department: Support IDV