[RAMADDA #UAR-718599]: Problem with harvester moving files

Hi Rich,

> I will make a change to handle this error better so it doesn't blow the whole
> harvest out of the water. So, you can either wait for this change (later
> today) or run your harvester again over the remaining files without
> harvesting the metadata.

I just a made a new release that handles bad metadata values better. RAMADDA
will ignore any bad (too long) metadata when harvesting the metadata. It will
log it though. You should be able to rerun your harvester over those files
again, moving them into storage if needed.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: UAR-718599
Department: Support RAMADDA