[IDV #OGH-455823]: Setting text attributes (e.g. font, size)

> While one can easily choose text attributes for frame window labels via
> view-->properties, there does not seem to be any option to do the same
> with plotted features, e.g. METAR station plot, or contour labels.  Am I
> missing something or is this not available, and if the latter, is it
> anticipated that this capability will be added?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

Kevin,
     For the contour labels, you can not make any changes. But in the station
plot you can
select the font and size, all you need to do is to edit the layout model. Go to
the Dashboard --> Displays,
select the data source (such as Surface Data), the first tab is Layout panel,
there is small arrow icon
, click it, you can change the layout model or edit, in the editor window, you
can then do the changes of the text attributes.
      We will put the contour labels editing in our todo list.

Thanks,

Yuan

Ticket ID: OGH-455823
Department: Support IDV