[Support #ARV-969650]: IDV formulas

Hey Jim-

> Holy cow, I got that jython line to work!  Hooray.  That is what I
> was looking for.  Thanks for the info on the case sensitivity.

Pretty soon, you won't even need me.  That makes me sad.

I modified lav so you can pass in a multi-leveled grid.  So, in today's
nightly build, you can just do lav(grid) and select a range of levels to
average.  It replaces the lavg that I sent you earlier (but actually just makes
the same call).

I'll look into your other stuff on Monday.  I gotta wean myself off
weekend IDV support.

Don

Ticket ID: ARV-969650
Department: Support IDV