[IDV #QMJ-376320]: error

> Sorry;
>
> I think I am missing something. I clicked on the page and there was nothing
> about a Java heap space error.
> Can you tell me where to find it.
>
> Paul

Paul,
       For the Java heap error, you can either increase the memory or loading
the less data. Here is the url for the performance issue of the IDV:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/page_performancetuning.html

FYI, you can also check the FAQ page and searching the support archive to find
the answer for the general support question.
Yuan

Ticket ID: QMJ-376320
Department: Support IDV