[IDV #GQT-280560]: problem with subsetFromMap

> Just uploaded a test shapefile.
>
> Thanks,
> Katie

Katie,
       I have no problem doing this in my local machine. Here is the precedure:
1) Load and display the map file.
2) Load the grid file
3) Formulas > Grids > Define a grid diagnostic, and select Color shaded Plan
view in the Displays, and Create Display
3) Enter add(a,b) in the popup
4) Select Formulas > Maps > subset field from map in both File a and b
5) Select a grid field (I select Pressure at surface for both a and b), and the
map to be subset from.

It should work, let me know if it doesn't

Yuan

Ticket ID: GQT-280560
Department: Support IDV