[IDV #JRW-699362]: IDV trouble on small domain

> Dear IDV Team,
>
> I am trying to plot via IDV some resuls sitting on a THREDDS server that
> we produced in our Institute. The domain is very small, a couple of Km by
> hundred meter. I simply can not et the variables displayed. E.g., when
> plot is created, and IDV reamins sitting on the US map.
> Maybe the spatial extent of the domain is so small that IDV may be getting
> caught by some tolerance checking?

Sandro,
       There is no restriction on the spatial domain. You dataset is ok to
display in the IDV. If yo didn't see the display, you can right click on the
data source in the Legend window, and select: View > Use Grid Projection. It
maybe a little tricky to select the right color table and setting the range.

        I do see a few variables in your dataset can be trouble, such as U, V.
not sure if it is the problem in the dataset, or the TDS. If you can not verify
the problem, please submit the support request to address@hidden.

Yuan

> you should be able to get the files at
>
> http://193.205.148.194:8888/thredds/arpav/run1/his
>
> And thanks for the great job you are doing!
>

> Sandro

> Sandro Carniel, Ph.D.
> CNR-ISMAR, Castello 1364/A
> I-30122 Venice
> Ph. +39 329 0845720
> www.ismar.cnr.it/personale/carniel-sandro
> SKYPE: carniel.condor
> "Ich verstehe verschiedene Sachen..."
> Please treat the contents of this message as private

Ticket ID: JRW-699362
Department: Support IDV