[IDV #RGS-495643]: Question IDV Staff Nogales Sonora 31 julio 2010.

Hi Luis,

re:
> The Water Runoff analysis with IDV software, by GFS 0.5 deg., with  0-2,
> kg/m2 scale, and comparing with the actual rain, using the same source
> of information www.ready.arl.noaa.gov, GFS, there is no water runoff
> but rain yes, in the point of interest, in the U.S. border with Nogales,
> Sonora, Mexico.
>
> In the result display, copied in the pdf anexed, and in the diapositive 4,
> we can to read, in the program a operation parallel as is indicated:
>
> The question is:
>
> These in parallel operations=2C observed in dipositive 4=2C is correct?

We think that the answer is yes, but we are not entire sure of what
you are asking.

re:
> Bundle of analysis NOGALES SONORA 30 DE Julio 2010.xidv is anexed..

We think the problem is that the contour interval being used for your IDV
plot is too coarse.  To test this, please try producing a Color-Shaded
Plan View display using of the same data.

Ticket ID: RGS-495643
Department: Support IDV