[IDV #AOT-741707]: creating a movie with an isl script

Bill-

> You were right - they are fine with 768m and Directx.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken. ;-)  I wonder if it's a texture
size issue.  If you are trying to create an image that is bigger than the
default texture size, it might cause some problems.  I don't have a good way
for you to debug that though.

> BTW, I'm working with the Fairbanks Museum to put images on their
> Omniglobe  http://www.arcscience.com/systemDetails/omniTechnology.html ;
> .
> The company wants to know how we do. I think we have it; each part
> works by itself. We need to add some polish and turn the switch.
> We will probably add climate displays too. Is that what you are doing
> now ?

I'm doing some of that and will probably do more in the future.  We talked to
one of these globe companies about generating images a long time ago.  It's
just a matter of making the map, clipping it in ISL and exporting the display.
I think you are on the right track.

> Don't need a bigger machine yet; I can still add ram.

Sounds good.

Don

Ticket ID: AOT-741707
Department: Support IDV