[IDV #ENZ-166284]: Offscreen display - cubical wireframe box

> > Full Name: S K Wier
> > Email Address: address@hidden
> > Package Version: 2.9 nightly build of Aug 5
> > Operating System: red hat enterprise
> > Hardware: x86
> > Description of problem:
> >
> > The IDV display made under isl file control in offscreen mode has a
> > cubical wireframe box, not the usual 0.4 high box.
> >
> > An example image is attached, plus the xidv file used to make the display,
> > plus the isl control file.
> >
> > You can use this same xidv file to make a display in an onscreen
> > interactive IDV session and see the usual 0.4 high box.
> >
> > Stu Wier
> >

> Stu,
> I made some fixes and came out this png file (attached), see if this is what
> you expect?
>

> Yuan
Stu,
     I think the problem is when you set the tilt and azimuth, the aspect ratio
need to be specified too, otherwise, it will be restored to 1,1,1. I will
consider this as a bug, it can be a feature too, I will check with Jeff.

The quick fix for you is to add two lines in your isl file.

 <viewpoint  aspectx="1" aspecty="1" aspectz="0.4"/>
  <pause seconds="5"/>

Yuan

Ticket ID: ENZ-166284
Department: Support IDV