[McV #VKJ-215487]: Scatter Plot Chart

> Hello-
>
> We were wondering what the "Scatter Plot Chart" display option was?
> It's not documented and doesn't seem to do anything.  It's also in our
> McV releases and doesn't do anything there either.  One of our users
> asked about it's functionality on the forums.

Hi Jay,
You know, a along time ago I built a framework for end-user creatable guis.
This is what mcv uses. As part of this effort I put together a display control
that also happens to have some quantitative charting capabilities (e.g.,
scatter plot). If I recall I made some stupid design decisions and we never
quite finished this up.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: VKJ-215487
Department: Support McV