[IDV #RYU-731544]: Fwd: IDV - a possible visit?

> On 10/4/2010 11:54 AM, Lodovica C Illari wrote:
> > New Ticket: Fwd: IDV - a possible visit?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have not heard from Yuan. Let me know if anyone else could meet with me -
> > see
> > attached e-mail.

Hi Lodovica,

Sorry, I replied your email to the support-idv and probably not to you, I
didn't pay much attention when I replied it.

Yes, I can meet you Tuesday afternoon. I would prefer between 1pm and 2 pm if
this time is ok with you.

 Yuan
> > Lodovica
> Hi Lodovica,
> Yes, I can meet you Tuesday afternoon. I would prefer between 1pm
> and 2 pm if this time is ok with you.
>

> Yuan

Ticket ID: RYU-731544
Department: Support IDV