[IDV #NWN-649909]: can getMap be used instead of getCapabilities?

Hi again Ellyn.

After some discussion here, we have determined that the getMap capability is
not currently supported. After the workshop we will take another look at this
issue to determine if it can be implemented.

Thanks.

-Julien

Ticket ID: NWN-649909
Department: Support IDV