[IDV #YDG-264534]: Visualising GRIB2

> Yuan
>

> Thank you for your response to my query.

Hi Matt,
      When I tried it I got the missing template 15 error, I will assign this
support ticket to CDM group.

John,
    I added the table locally and got this error, can you take a look?

WARNING: Missing template 15
Oct 19, 2010 1:16:42 PM ucar.grib.grib2.Grib2Pds factory
WARNING: Missing template 15
Oct 19, 2010 1:16:46 PM ucar.nc2.ui.ToolsUI openFile
SEVERE: NetcdfDataset.open cant open C:/Users/yuanho/Downloads/20101013_1800f06
(1).grib2
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
ucar.grib.grib2.Grib2WriteIndex.writeGribIndex(Grib2WriteIndex.java:188)

Yuan

> [...]
> vider.java:352)
>
> at
> ucar.nc2.iosp.grib.GribGridServiceProvider.getIndex(GribGridServiceProvi
> der.java:290)
>
> at
> ucar.nc2.iosp.grib.GribGridServiceProvider.open(GribGridServiceProvider.
> java:117)
>
> at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.<init>(NetcdfFile.java:1333)
>
> at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:769)
>
> at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:403)
>
> at
> ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openOrAcquireFile(NetcdfDataset.java:687)
>
> at
> ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openDataset(NetcdfDataset.java:426)
>
> at
> ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.acquireDataset(NetcdfDataset.java:522)
>
> at
> ucar.nc2.dt.grid.GridDataset.open(GridDataset.java:103)
>
> at
> ucar.nc2.dt.grid.GridDataset.open(GridDataset.java:89)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.doMakeDataSet(GeoGridDataSource
> .java:1106)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.getDataset(GeoGridDataSource.ja
> va:1128)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.initAfterCreation(GeoGridDataSo
> urce.java:490)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.DataManager.createDataSource(DataManager.java:1559)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.createDataSource(IntegratedDataVie
> wer.java:1998)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewe
> r.java:1915)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewe
> r.java:1849)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewe
> r.java:1822)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.IdvChooser.makeDataSource(IdvChooser.java:943)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.FileChooser.selectFilesInner(FileChooser.java:6
> 56)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.FileChooser.selectFiles(FileChooser.java:525)
>
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.FileChooser.doLoadInThread(FileChooser.java:547
> )
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

Ticket ID: YDG-264534
Department: Support netCDF Java