[Support #SOA-857848]: Problem aggregating netCDF files in Java

> I think I have this fixed, Yuan will test...

Tom,
    It is working now after updating the new ncIDV jar file from John. You need
to do use this new ncml to remove the time dimension first, the sample ncml is:

<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
<aggregation dimName="mytime" type="joinNew">
<variableAgg name="ABI_tb_b07"/>
<remove type="dimension" name="time" />
<scan location="." suffix=".cdf"
dateFormatMark="TOArads_abi_soiir_#yyyy_MMdd_HHmm" />
</aggregation>
</netcdf>

Yuan
> > > I will have very limited email access...
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tom Whittaker
> > > University of Wisconsin-Madison
> > > Space Science & Engineering Center (SSEC)
> > > Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (CIMSS)
> > > 1225 W. Dayton Street
> > > Madison, WI  53706  USA
> > > ph: +1 608 262 2759
> > >

> > In the IDV with new ncIDV.jar and je jar, I got this error message:
> >
> > ERROR: There was an error loading the data:
> > Error creating data source:file.grid with:
> > C:\Users\yuanho\Downloads\TOArads.ncml
> > Grid data source failed making data set:
> > C:\Users\yuanho\Downloads\TOArads.ncml
> > (JE 4.0.71) Database file:C:/Users/yuanho/Downloads/.**/.cdf not found.
> > com.sleepycat.je.DatabaseNotFoundException: (JE 4.0.71) Database
> > file:C:/Users/yuanho/Downloads/.**/.cdf not found.
> >
> > Any idea?
> >
> > Yuan

Ticket ID: SOA-857848
Department: Support IDV